Download and print it!
Download and print the document, then cut out the shapes. Finally, follow our instructions to make these gorgeous flowers to decorate your hair clips.
You will also need a little bit of glue and a toothpick.
1. Fold each of the rectangles like an accordion, following the dotted lines.
2. Fold each accordion in half, on both sides, multiple times. Then cut the corners.
3. Glue the two sides together. Hold them together until the glue has dried a bit, then do the other side. You’ve made your first flowers!
4. Roll the start of your round shape around a toothpick, and glue the paper in place.
5. Roll the rest of the paper around the toothpick, then pull the toothpick out (A). To tighten the flower and hold it in place, apply one dot of glue in the middle and one at the very end of the roll (B).
6. Cut a small rectangle out of the paper scraps, and glue it to the barrette.
7. Glue the leaves and flowers to your barrettes.
Share your creations on social media!
Discover our new products before everyone else!
+ You’ll receive activity ideas, content to download and print, and exclusive promotions!